INFORMATION ON HOW THE CENTRO CHITARRISTICO “MAURO GIULIANI” PROCESSES PERSONAL DATA IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RELEVANT APPLICABLE LAW
(art. 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, Personal Data Protection Code, hereinafter the “Privacy Code”)
The Centro Chitarristico Mauro Giuliani (hereinafter called also the “Association”), with office in Gorizia, Corso Italia 51, in its capacity as Data Controller, is providing you with the following information.
The personal data (hereinafter, the “Data”) that you provide with your application to the Events  organized by the Association or that are collected after your voluntary communication, may be Processed (a term referring, pursuant to art. 4 a) of the Privacy Code, to activities such as the collection, recording, storage, interrogation, elaboration, communication, comparison and utilisation of personal data) in compliance with the provisions set out in the Privacy Code.
SECTION I. Purposes for the processing and nature of submission of the Data
The Processing of the Data shall serve the following purposes:
- purposes associated with, and instrumental to organize and carry out the Event  for which Data have been provided (e.g. drawing up of lists of participants, ranking lists, printouts for panels of judges and staff). Lack of consent to this purpose will prevent the Association from processing your application and participation to the Event.
- if and after having obtained you consent the Centro Chitarristico “Mauro Giuliani” may also treat your data for this additional purpose: providing you through e-mail with information about activities and events carried out by the Association and third parties.
SECTION II. Scope of the communication of the Data and subjects who may gain knowledge thereof in their capacity as Data Processors and Persons in Charge of the Processing.
Your Data may be communicated, exclusively for the purposes described in Section I above, to the following categories of subjects:
- Subjects who provide acquisition, processing, elaboration and storage of the Data;
- Subjects responsible for sorting the communications with the party concerned;
- Administrative and judicial authorities, authorised to request and obtain information concerning your relationship with the Association;
- Subjects providing services for the management of the Association’s information system and telecommunication networks;
- Trusted external subjects, including those operating abroad and not, who carry out, on behalf of the Association, tasks of a technical and organisational nature, as well as advisory, monitoring, fiscal and reporting activities.
For purposes explained in Section I, the Data may be transferred abroad to EU and non-EU countries in compliance with the Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council.
Your Data will not be disclosed to the public, with the exception of the publication on the web site of the Association (www.ccmg.it and sub-pages) of some Events  participants’ lists and rankings.
SECTION III. Methods applied to the processing of Data
In relation to the above described purposes, the processing that the Association may carry out will be done by using manual, electronic and telecommunication instruments with logics strictly connected with the purposes to be achieved and, in all cases, so as to guarantee protection and confidentiality of the Data. Such methods and procedures provide also for the use of phone or even mobile phones, and of electronic communications by voip, fax, e-mail, sms, mms and other means of remote communication.
SECTION IV.Categories of processed and sensitive data
Personal data normally processed by the Association are identification data (e.g. name, surname, personal data, fiscal code)
The Association does not acquire data that the law defines as “sensitive”.
SECTION V. Rights of the subject concerned
Finally, we inform you that the Privacy Code confers on you, in your capacity as the subject concerned, the power to exercise certain rights.
In particular, the subject concerned may obtain:
- confirmation of the existence of his/her personal data, and its communication in an intelligible format;
- indication of the origin of personal data, of the relevant purposes and processing methods as well as the logic applied if the processing is carried out by means of electronic instruments;
- identification details of those subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated or who may gain knowledge thereof;
- the update, correction of data, as well as the cancellation, conversion into an anonymous format or blocking of the data that are being processed in breach of the law;
- the subject concerned, also has the right to oppose in whole or in part the processing of personal data, for legitimate reasons, or for information purpose as stated in Section I – c).
SECTION VI. Data Controller and Data Processor
The Data Controller of your personal data is Centro Chitarristico “Mauro Giuliani” with offices in Gorizia – Corso Italia 51, e-mail email@example.com, phone number 0039/328/9464270. The President of the Centro Chitarristico “Mauro Giuliani” is the authorized representative of Data Controller, as far as Privacy is concerned.
SECTION VII. Exercise of Rights
Set out below is a list of methods by which you can exercise your rights:
Letter: Centro Chitarristico “Mauro Giuliani” – Corso Italia 51 – 34170 Gorizia.
 It refers to the Event Concorso Europeo di Chitarra Classica “Enrico Mercatali”